The Twins

The Twins
Olukayode and Folashade: 1988 During His Call to Bar

Thursday 8 March 2012

The Pillar...

The chorus, 'Master Jesus you are the pillar that holds my (her) life', was a song I kept on singing again and again as I stood by my twin's bed in the hospital, massaging her feet and willing her to get up and face the roller coaster of life. I heard the song today and brought back memories, but not sad ones, beautiful ones about how delightfully elegant my twin sister was.

I was able to share some of my recent experiences from my blog with work colleagues and speak to them about counting it all joy, when we face trails and diverse temptations. I urged them to care for themselves first, before others so that they might be effective in what they do. I hope at least one of them was impacted upon.

And yes! I was able to share with them a birthday cake, a lemon drizzled one, gorgeous in many respects, enticing in a decadent way. I confess I ate too much and this was reflected in the gym as I weighed myself yesterday.

I am off for the next few days for two board meetings, so will not see my family till Saturday, but its all in the name of good causes, so i shall live with that.

Now the chorus can be found on this long youtube video, please be patient its there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEn_P9haWQg&feature=share

No comments:

Post a Comment