The Twins

The Twins
Olukayode and Folashade: 1988 During His Call to Bar

Sunday 8 April 2012

Smiling Twin!

I am certain that Jesus Christ came into this world, died and rose again on the third day! That is the reason I live and the reason I hope. It is this that makes my twin loss ever so bearable.

What keeps me going is that 100% certainty of reunion at some point, without that hope I will be miserable and see life of no consequence.

My wife and I have spent today going to church and eating out in a restaurant, but this weekend has not been easy. Sometimes I ask the question about the point of life, then I am reminded of the reason for the season.

I was going through old pictures yesterday and I picked out a couple of my twin smiling at my wedding. In fact I posted one on this blog, it was hard going through the pictures. I miss Folashade everyday, she is never far from my thoughts but every thought of her drives me with inspiration to the unfinished business she left behind and how I must help ensure its completion.

I am so glad that my loss, though never minimised is helped by my real and living faith! Happy Easter everyone, may you find peace, one that never leaves you but comes with the confident assurance that God is preparing a place for you, your own real mansion!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Olu what a wonderful page, it is surely an
    inspiration to us all.
    From Lone Twin to another,
    Happy Easter and a happy calm life,
    Anne K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anne: You are the reason I remain inspired to keep on writing, thank you for bothering to read and of course to encourage me greatly on this journey we must continue to make together……Happy Easter..and may you continue to experience his inexplicable peace amongst it all..

    ReplyDelete